Cellphones & Age Limits
- As a courtesy to fellow patrons, the use of cellphones is prohibited within the spa.
- To maintain an atmosphere of serenity, we request that you refrain from bringing children into Renew. Guests of Renew must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
Arrival Times and Modesty Questions
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early. Tardiness stresses everyone. If you’re late, not only do you inconvenience the staff, you shorten your pampering time.
- New guests are required to fill out a New Client Profile upon arrival, as well as clients that have not been able to visit the spa in the past year. Please allow 5-10 minutes extra to your normal arrival time.
- Know your modesty limits. Spa therapists are sensitive to privacy issues–to wear or not to wear undergarments is your choice. Our spa can provide disposable undergarments when needed.
Cancellations & Health Issues
- Cancellations require a 48 hours notice. For multiple service bookings, groups, or parties 72 hour notice is required. If you fail to show, we reserve the right to charge for the full service.
- Last minute problem? At a minimum, allow us 4 hours prior to your appointment to avoid a 50% service fee so we may accommodate clients on our waiting list.
- Divulge any health issues. Conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid imbalances, heart conditions, allergies, varicose veins, blood clots, pregnancy and claustrophobia require special attention.
Credit Cards, Deposits, & Gratuity
- A credit card number is required to hold any appointment for more than one service or person. Groups or parties, receiving 4 or more services will be required to put down a 50% deposit of the total services to be received as well as 20% for Gratuity on services received. Deposit is non-refundable if proper cancellation not given in allotted time.
- We have had many inquiries on acceptable guidelines for gratuities. Normal gratuity is 20 percent of the service rendered. Four services booked as a party or for an individual will automatically incur a 20% Gratuity.