Cellphones & Age Limits
- As a courtesy to fellow patrons, the use of cellphones is prohibited within the spa.
- To maintain an atmosphere of serenity, we request that you refrain from bringing children into Renew. Guests of Renew must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
Arrival Times and Modesty Questions
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early. Tardiness stresses everyone. If you’re late, not only do you inconvenience the staff, you shorten your pampering time.
- New guests are required to fill out a New Client Profile upon arrival, as well as clients that have not been able to visit the spa in the past year. Please allow 5-10 minutes extra to your normal arrival time.
- Know your modesty limits. Spa therapists are sensitive to privacy issues–to wear or not to wear undergarments is your choice. Our spa can provide disposable undergarments when needed.
- Renew Day Spa reserves the right to refuse to provide services for any client at the sole discretion of the spa management and for any reason.
Cancellations & Health Issues
- Cancellations require 2 business days notice (groups or parties require 3 business days notice), excluding Sunday and Monday. If you fail to show up for your appointment, you will be charged for the full service or forfeit your Gift Certificate if you have one.
- Divulge any health issues. Conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid imbalances, heart conditions, allergies, varicose veins, blood clots, pregnancy and claustrophobia require special attention.
Credit Cards, Deposits & Gratuity
- A deposit is required to hold any appointment.
- Deposits are non-refundable if a 48-hour cancellation is not provided.