- Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or policies.
- Please call us at (770) 998-8592 to schedule an appointment.
HOURS of OPERATION
- Open Tuesday through Friday 10 A.M. – 7 P.M.
- Saturday 10 A.M. – 5 P.M.
NOTE TO ALL GUESTS
- Guests of Renew must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
- To maintain an atmosphere of serenity, we request that you refrain from bringing children into Renew.
- Renew Day Spa 4347 Shallowford Road Marietta, GA 30062
- We’re located in NE Cobb County near the Roswell/Marietta border, just west of the intersection of Johnson Ferry and Shallowford Roads.
- From the West: Renew is located 2.2 miles east of Sandy Plains Road on Shallowford Road. We’re on the left side of the road, just before the intersection of Johnson Ferry.
From the South:
- Renew is located 3.5 miles north of the Roswell Road (120) and Johnson Ferry Road intersection. Take Johnson Ferry to the Shallowford Road intersection and turn left on Shallowford Road from the middle turn lane of Johnson Ferry. Renew is the first driveway on the right.
From the North:
- A) From 92 and Bowen Road: Take Bowen Road (which turns to Jones Road which turns to Childers Road) for 3 miles to Shallowford Road (deadend). Turn right and go through two quick lights. Second light is Johnson Ferry Road. Renew is the first driveway on the right.
- B) From 92 and Mabry Road: Take Mabry Road 3 miles to Shallowford Road. Left on Shallowford Road for 1/2 mile. Renew is on left, just before Johnson Ferry.
- When scheduling for two services or clients, a credit card is required to reserve services.
- Three or more services booked as a party or individually requires a 50% deposit on total services as well as 20% gratuity on services rendered. Deposit is non-refundable. Deposit will be applied upon checkout.
- New Patient Intake Form
- Microdermabrasion Consent Form
- Microneedling Forms
- Photo Release
- Laser Removal Consent Forms
ON THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your services and/or spa experience to update your spa profile. We regret that late arrivals cannot receive an extension of scheduled service times, and will be responsible for full service fee. For the comfort of our other clients, we request that your children not accompany you to the spa.
NEED TO CANCEL?
- We understand that you may need to cancel your service. If so, please do so 48 hours in advance (72 hours for multiple service packages) of your scheduled treatment. Failure to cancel your services will result in a 100% service fee. Last minute problem? At a minimum, allow us 4 hours prior to your appointment to avoid a 50% service fee so we may accommodate clients on our waiting list.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AND SERIES
- Gift Certificates and Series have a one year expiration from the month they were purchased. Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
Design your gift certificate, preview it, and then send or print it immediately. It’s fast and easy!